Tuesday 27 January 2009

Here's a Question for all you Fantastic Bloggers!

Hey guys-

I will be sure to start blogging again soon, a lot has been happening lately so I am a little behind. However, I have a quick question for now. A bunch of you have a side link to blogger friends where I can click and find the blogs of all sorts of old friends. Even my sister has me as a blogger friend. So how do I create a blogger friend link so I can stop navigating to all of your sites off of Diane's blog (luv ya Diane ;) ) ?

Oh and someone said something about google analytics or something which told them who was visiting their blog - what in the world?! How do I access that?

Now I could just go ahead and watch all the tutorials and really figure this all out but who has the time for that??


No comments:

Post a Comment