Sunday 12 April 2009

So I promised I would Blog...

So many things have happened lately that I just haven't had the time to blog. It has gotten to the point where life is moving so fast that I can either spend my time recording my memories or spend it making even more new ones. Its already past 1 am here but I will just give the list of things going on lately to explain my poor blogging behavior.

Since my last blog i have traveled to:
Salzburg, Austria
Vilnius, Lithuania
Prague, Czech Republic
And all over France!!

I also received my mission call this weekend and have spend all day spreading the wonderful news (i would post it here on my blog but I would like to personally tell as many people as i can whether that's through phone calls, text messages, e-mails, or facebook messages - before I post it for everyone and anyone to see - - but it will be up soon I promise!! And if you want to know in the meantime just leave a comment on the blog and i would love to e-mail you all the details)

In addition, my mum is on her way to visit me in England so I have to prepare for that while moving out of my flat (my lease is up on Tuesday so I hope to have most everything moved to Mum's hotel room in London by tomorrow night) while also preparing and packing for an amazing trip to Romania with some friends for which I leave on Wednesday so we can truly experience the Orthodox Easter Sunday! 

With such a full plate it may be a day or two (or more) before I can start to really blog up my life and travels BUT  for all those of you eagerly waiting - there is hope in sight. I move back to Massachusetts on April 23 and have made sure to leave open plenty of time for such activities.

Well until next blog whenever it may be I love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your call Hana! I was shocked, but I feel it's right. And be ready for some crazy ideas from mom about a summer road trip when she gets there!

    ReplyDelete