Saturday 28 February 2009

Yeah its been a while...

So I am sitting on my couch and it is 10:33 am and I really really really want to call my little brother Conner and wish him a happy birthday weekend, but since its 3:33 am in Utah I don't think he'd or my parents would appreciate it much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND BUDDY! Poor kid is a leap year boy so he won't have a real birthday for a couple more years.

And another thing - I am almost done with school! I only have 2 more weeks left - but I have 4 papers due in those 2 weeks so its going to be stressful, don't be surprised if an acne forest suddenly pops out on my face - yuck! 

Finally, I have declared it officially spring and to celebrate bought some lovely tulips (purple and white - the colors of Lent I am told, at least the purple is) to brighten up our flat, now I just have to convince my roommates to pick it up a bit :p

1 comment:

  1. It's probably a good thing you didn't call because the boys are in California and Conner decided to celebrate on March 1st this year. So call daddy tomorrow. And I am officially halfway through isolation! Go me!

    ReplyDelete