Tuesday 3 February 2009

Pictures!!!









I figure its about time I take my sister's lead and just post a massive amount of photos on the blog. If you're lucky I have a subtitle telling you what you are looking at, otherwise make up some cool story about it. Okay this is getting really messed up but the pictures all around here are from a walk I took in the countryside a few weeks ago and then below here there should be captions for the rest... 
These are some of my friends and I at Gourmet Burger Kitchen - and I don't know why this is all blue and underlined... 

This is Buckingham Palace - I was in London 10 days ago or so and it was freezing!
This is me outside of the playground we use to go visit when I was a little girl in St. James Park. I look really fat in this photo so fyi - I had almost 5 thick layers on it was so freakin' cold!

So yeah, the layout of this blog stinks, I just didn't want to try and fix it all. I have been spoiled with my experience with Adobe... But its a blog and its what you all asked for so I will continue to try and keep this afloat. I love you all!!
-Hana




6 comments:

  1. Whatever!! You don not look fat, but warm! And there is nothing wrong with that. I have to tell you though, that my all time favorite picture is the one with you in the corner and you have your beanie on... i smiled real big at that one! so cute! When are you turning your papers in? What is your date of availability?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that was my attempt to have photographic evidence of my adventure with no one around and no tree to balance my camera on! I am planning on turning in my papers by the end of this month and my availability is July 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me forever to figure out the blog layout mess. Sometimes I would get so frustrated because it wouldn't do what I wanted it to that I would have to just quit for a few days and take a breather and then come back and finish it. Wow. That was a long sentence. And a good story! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO!!!! July 1st!!! That is right around the corner! Kind of anyway.... I am super excited for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hana! I didn't know you had a blog, were in England, and are going on a mission. Sheesh. This is all so exciting! I'm a wee bit jealous :) You look beautiful and your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kylee - I hope we have a chance to catch up or grab lunch sometime before my mission!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete